Read Part 1: Traditional Chinese Medicine & Prophetic Healing. Read Part 2: A Closer Look at Traditional Chinese Medicine in Relation to Islam. [divider] Because the time of Prophet SAW was not that of chemical compounds being produced with modern research technology, the medicines were made of natural products. Many treatments are based on the use […]
Since the ancient time, cupping (hijama) has been known to people and practiced for a long time to cure many diseases. As the medical science started to advance, new ways of treatment and new techniques began to take hold of the traditional treating methods. This heavily influenced the ancient ways of treatment that include herbal […]
Before we go to look at the diseases that can benefit from hijama, we should first see the absolute wordings, the words of the Prophet SAW on hijama. [box_light] “Indeed the best of remedies you have is hijama (cupping)” – Saheeh Al Bukhari “ If there was something excellent to be used as a remedy, […]
Hijama is an ancient bloodletting technique that has been in use in many countries to treat certain diseases or bodily disorders. While the Chinese seems to have done a leading role in using this bloodletting technique to treat certain diseases, the Arabs have adopted it as a much-stressed Sunnah of the Prophet SAW. The Europeans […]
There is no doubt at all on the great benefits of hijama or cupping since it is something that enjoys strong supportive ahadith. Prophet SAW has strongly recommended people to avail the benefits of hijama to stay healthy and protected from many diseases and disorders of the vital body organs. No believer can even think […]
Many may wonder about the word ‘hijama’ when referred by some therapists to treat diseases or to improve some medical conditions. It is natural to wonder about this particular way of addressing diseases since hijama or cupping has remained out of the picture for a long time. Hijama or cupping had been extensively practiced in […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8