Book Review: Muhammad (saw) The Perfect Teacher: An Insight Into His Teaching Methods by Sheikh ‘Abd Al-Fattah Abu Ghuddah. Revised Translation by Moulana Mahomed Mahomedy[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
I hate to give people such high expectations of something before they even read or watch something. But Alif the Unseen is the BEST thing after the Harry Potter series, and even better if you’re not a Harry Potter fan. Intertwining cyberspace hacking, the Arab Spring, young romance, politics, Muslim mysticism and jinns is a […]
Yasmin Mogahed is a very special person to me. Through her lectures and articles, Allah swt has helped me through my most difficult times and constantly reminded me that I must be patient because this life is merely a test. Mogahed reminds us in her newly published book Reclaim your Heart, that we should be […]
Shaykh Nuh Ha Mim Keller should be no stranger to English-speaking Muslims across the world. Shaykh Nuh, a faqih in Shafi’i jurisprudence and a shaykh in the Shadhili path, is probably best known for his English language translations of two classical Shafi’i fiqh texts, Imam An-Nawawi’s Maqasid and Ahmad ibn Naqib Al-Misri’s Umdat As-Salik, a […]
Both a mu’min (believing man) and a mu’mina (believing woman) are quite content to let a year, another year, the third year, the fourth, indeed the tenth year, pass them by whilst neither of them have called themselves to account with sincerity. They do not examine their states with the passage of time. What have […]
“At this very moment, while you are reading these words, recognise that the Fashioner and Shaper SWT has indeed called you to His precincts, and sent you words like these, so that you may approach Him and do so covetously. What approaching Allah, and seeking His presence and nearness means, is that al-Haqq SWT has […]
“God gave to us in this environment a lifespan in which we can achieve whatever is possible of good actions – or bad – that is up to us. When this time-frame for achieving that is finished, there is no longer any need to stay. Then they say “Come, God is calling you.” That is […]
Ibrahim Abdul-Matin brings with him a long and deep passion about living a Green Deen and encourages others to do the same. The anti-conservation pundits can deny the debilitating effects of global warming for all they want but Ibrahim Abdul-Matin knows that one thing for sure – it is not the deen that is causing […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8