[imagebrowser id=13] After a couple of days to rest after the hustle and bustle of our wedding, my wife and I were on a flight heading to Barcelona’s El Prat Airport for our Spanish honeymoon. We’d considered various other options before settling on Spain, including Turkey, the Maldives, and others. We finally decided on Spain […]
[imagebrowser id=11] In the name of Allah, most Benevolent, most Merciful. “Everything you have heard about Tarim, Abbas my brother, it’s not only true. It’s definitely more than that. Beautiful is an understatement, Masya Allah.” The quote above was from an email correspondence with a dear friend of mine, describing his experience seeking knowledge in […]
[imagebrowser id=10] Mawlid an-Nabi The arrival of Rabi’ul Awal marks a month of wondrous celebrations all around the world as Muslims celebrate the birth of the Prophet Muhammad (S). From amidst the modern cityscape of Malaysia to the traditional settings of Kenya, Muslim men and women, adults and children alike parade in the streets or […]
[imagebrowser id=9] [divider] The images in this album are only 13 out of the 50 pictures. Please click here to view the full album. [divider] Behind the mosque that is Masjid Pusara Aman, at the back of Civil Defence Academy’s MT Line, lies a lesser known cemetery or grave complex. Still within the confines of the […]
Here are some pictures from Eid Prayers worldwide that we got from United Muslims World’s Facebook Page. [imagebrowser id=8]
[imagebrowser id=6] “Capture the Spirit of Ramadan” International Photography Competition is a unique and unprecedented 30-day visual celebration that will educate and enlighten thousands of viewers around the world. It will showcase the skills and imagination of talented photographers from around the world as they share their techniques and personal anecdotes about cultural and religious […]
On the 26th of May 2011, Muzlimbuzz had the opportunity to attend an art exhibition titled “CAPITAL”. In this exhibition, Seelan Palay & Shikin Ali apply a new visual ensemble to explore ideas of crime and punishment, social and political constructs, and humanitarian values that hang in the balance. Take a look at the pictures that […]
[nggallery id=5] Please click on the pictures to read the captions. Pictures by: Velvet Eye Photography
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8