Po and friends return, making us laugh and go “Woahhhh!” at Shifu’s and Master Oogway’s wisdom. Don’t worry, no spoilers ahead! I’ll be frank. I’ve been a fan of the Kung Fu Panda movies since the first one came out in 2008. Po is clumsy, unabashedly adorable, and all-round lovable. The humour is side-splitting, […]
[box_dark]What: GPS for your life; Charting your spiritual destination Where: Singapore Expo, Max Atria Who: Shaykh Hisham Kabbani When: 8 June 2013, 8pm Organised by SimplyIslam[/box_dark] After more than two decades of life, I finally know what GPS stands for. Global Positioning System. Come on, admit it, most of you never knew what it stood […]
[box_light]What: Sacred Path of Love 2012 Day 1 Where: Masjid Sultan Auditorium When: 1 December 2012 Who: Imam Abdoulaye Ndaw, Shaykh Dr Thaika Shuaib, Shaykh Afeefuddin Al-Jailani, Ustaz Fizar Zainal By: Sout Ilahi[/box_light] Now in its third year, Sout Ilaahi’s annual conference The Sacred Path of Love brings together scholars from Singapore and around the world […]
You can read the first part of the event review here. [divider] As the audience slowly filled the Max Atria right after finishing maghrib prayers, one could see that it was an atmosphere of excitement and anticipation. Before the break, they were left in an uplifting mood by Ustaz Shafi, and right after maghrib, everyone […]
Shaykh Nuh Ha Mim Keller should be no stranger to English-speaking Muslims across the world. Shaykh Nuh, a faqih in Shafi’i jurisprudence and a shaykh in the Shadhili path, is probably best known for his English language translations of two classical Shafi’i fiqh texts, Imam An-Nawawi’s Maqasid and Ahmad ibn Naqib Al-Misri’s Umdat As-Salik, a […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8