The mosques are empty once again, the Holy Qura’n on the bookshelf has started getting washed in dust, we have started missing Fajr prayers, and the humility we had acquired during the month has started leaving us. We are back into the modern life style that dictates us to be busy with the ornaments of […]
From the book “Excellence & Secrets of the Night Vigil” by Imam Alwee bin Ahmad bin Hassan Alhadad (An English Translation). We thank Abdulkader Ali Esa Alhadad for his permission to publish this on Muzlimbuzz.sg. [divider] “They (the pious) used to sleep but little at night.” Many other verses of the Quran emphasizing the importance […]
Sleep is a great blessing bestowed upon us from Allah SWT and those who acquire it are very lucky indeed. There are some people who snooze off as soon as they hit the bed, whereas there are also some who keep changing their sides from right to left and left to right restlessly the whole […]
Having a 8-5 job, part-time classes, kids to look after, television series to catch, man is it just me or is our current lifestyle just not conducive for tahajjud prayers? Of course we try, and our best bet is during Ramadan when shaytaan is locked up and we voluntarily wake up early (for pre-dawn meal […]
Have you ever observed the life of an individual, who is blessed with regularity in night prayer? I had an experience of a few people. The first thing that I noticed about them is that whenever you see them, they make you remember Allah SWT. They seem so satisfied and calm that one is amazed. […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8