Very often in Islam Muslims are encouraged to engage in social acts and acts of worship together: prayer in congregation is encouraged, going out on the day of ‘Eid and giving salam to one’s fellow brothers and sisters is required, smiling at one’s brother or sister in Islam is a highly meritorious act, and even […]
[box_dark]What: Talk “Come As You Are” Who: Shaykh Abdul Aziz Fredricks Where: Sultan Mosque Auditorium When: 3rd April 2012 By: Sout Ilaahi[/box_dark] One would certainly be welcomed by the flashing smile he had throughout the session, and the simplicity of his speech made all that wisdom a little easier to absorb. “Come As You Are” […]
Miswak (or siwak), the commonly used name for Salvadora persica twig, has prime importance in maintaining oral hygiene within the Islamic jurisprudence. More than fourteen hundred years ago, our Prophet (S) introduced the world to the benevolence bestowed upon the otherwise humble tree of miswak. For more details on THIS toothbrush, click here. He used […]
Before we go to look at the diseases that can benefit from hijama, we should first see the absolute wordings, the words of the Prophet SAW on hijama. [box_light] “Indeed the best of remedies you have is hijama (cupping)” – Saheeh Al Bukhari “ If there was something excellent to be used as a remedy, […]
Jabir B. Abdullah reported that Prophet SAW asked his family for condiment. They said ‘We have nothing with us but vinegar”. He asked for it and began to eat it and said, “Vinegar is a good condiment, vinegar is a good condiment”. (Sahih Muslim) It might taste saltishly sour but it has benefits pertaining to […]
Hijama is an ancient bloodletting technique that has been in use in many countries to treat certain diseases or bodily disorders. While the Chinese seems to have done a leading role in using this bloodletting technique to treat certain diseases, the Arabs have adopted it as a much-stressed Sunnah of the Prophet SAW. The Europeans […]
Going through many stages of life we often come across situations in which we control ourselves through religious boundaries. At times one thinks, what if there were no religious boundaries would there be something as a wrong or right? Would we be obligated to live our lives by a set of rules, breakage of which […]
The face of the world has so drastically changed since the sixth century in every minute detail that, were we to try to imitate the Prophet (SAW) in his slightest actions, it would prove quasi impossible. I once discussed with some young people who held the opinion that it is extremely difficult to lead a […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8