Po and friends return, making us laugh and go “Woahhhh!” at Shifu’s and Master Oogway’s wisdom. Don’t worry, no spoilers ahead! I’ll be frank. I’ve been a fan of the Kung Fu Panda movies since the first one came out in 2008. Po is clumsy, unabashedly adorable, and all-round lovable. The humour is side-splitting, […]
[box_dark]What: GPS for your life; Charting your spiritual destination Where: Singapore Expo, Max Atria Who: Shaykh Hisham Kabbani When: 8 June 2013, 8pm Organised by SimplyIslam[/box_dark] After more than two decades of life, I finally know what GPS stands for. Global Positioning System. Come on, admit it, most of you never knew what it stood […]
Uthman Pasha School was attacked on the night of the 28th of August 2012, by militias and extremists. 200 year old antiquities and historical sites were totally destroyed. The imam who was beaten down and forced to open the School tells his story.
Just last month, the Ansar Dine rebel group destroyed at least eight Timbuktu mausoleums and several tombs. “Historians say their campaign of destruction in the UNESCO-listed city is pulverising part of the history of Islam in Africa, which includes a centuries-old message of tolerance. “They are striking at the heart of what Timbuktu stands for … […]
Shaykh Nuh Ha Mim Keller should be no stranger to English-speaking Muslims across the world. Shaykh Nuh, a faqih in Shafi’i jurisprudence and a shaykh in the Shadhili path, is probably best known for his English language translations of two classical Shafi’i fiqh texts, Imam An-Nawawi’s Maqasid and Ahmad ibn Naqib Al-Misri’s Umdat As-Salik, a […]
“It is said that Moses—peace be upon him—was walking with his disciples when they came across a donkey’s corpse. One of them said it smells so bad. The other said it looks so ugly. Moses AS, however, looked and said: ‘Mashallah, its teeth are so white.’ The gratefulness of the ears is to hear […]
“At this very moment, while you are reading these words, recognise that the Fashioner and Shaper SWT has indeed called you to His precincts, and sent you words like these, so that you may approach Him and do so covetously. What approaching Allah, and seeking His presence and nearness means, is that al-Haqq SWT has […]
lhamdulillah, it was a truly enjoyable night with Shaykh Hisham Kabbani at Singapore Expo Hall 7. In his unique style, the renowned scholar not only made us think & reflect, he also made us laugh while stirring a deep yearning in us for Allah & the Prophet (peace be upon him). Here are the Top […]
It was barely a year ago, that while searching for nasheeds over the Internet, I chanced upon a video clip of the Al-Kindi Ensemble during one of their many performances. I remembered the melody of that particular nasheed taking me away; as I watched the dervishes on my screen whirl in their flowing robes, there […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8