The mosques are empty once again, the Holy Qura’n on the bookshelf has started getting washed in dust, we have started missing Fajr prayers, and the humility we had acquired during the month has started leaving us. We are back into the modern life style that dictates us to be busy with the ornaments of […]
Ramadan approaches and with it comes the promise of blessings, mercy and forgiveness for those who have hope in reward from Allah. Ramadan is like a great amplifier: it takes something that would have otherwise been common or ordinary and makes something grand and extraordinary out of it. Ramadan is the respite all Muslims so […]
The morning hurried by like a strong wind turning the pages of an open book. Before I knew it, several emails were sent, I had swallowed a cup of Milo or two (not a coffee-drinker), and the clock now showed 2:15PM. “O dunya, thou art so tiring,” I shook my head as I finally took […]
Being in this media-savvy world today, many children spend a lot of their time on technology and deem it as a form of entertainment and relaxation. Sara Mir capitalised on this and created an app for children to use to keep track of their Salah. Salah Tracker for Kids is a unique reward system that […]
It is simply a joy to see your children pray at any age. Solah or prayer is a great blessing of Allah and when children learn about it and are enthusiastic to follow it, parents surely feel they have achieved something big and taken care of a huge responsibility. Unfortunately some parents are unable to […]
It is an obligation, mandatory for Muslims and one of the five pillars of Islam. It needs to be offered five times a day, but why do you need to offer it? What is the goal behind Salaat or Prayers. There are many who just ignore it, I mean its ok right! Why should anyone […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8