On 21st February 2016, Habib Kadhim Jaafar as-Saggaf concluded his last night for this visit in Singapore with an electrifying mawlid with the Singapore Haqqani Ensemble at SimplyIslam, 152 Still Road. Habib Kadhim attracted over 250 people to the premises, filling the whole hall with men, women, children and the elderly. The Singapore Haqqani […]
SimplyIslam’s Ramadan Charity Basket is happening for the 7th year running. This year, we interviewed 4 of our recipients so that our donors may know more intimately how and who they are helping. When I first set out for the interviews, I expected heart-wrenching stories and tearful pleas for help. What I got instead was […]
“Do I have a heart?” How many times do we honestly ask ourselves this question in our short time here on earth? Now, every human being has a heart. A physical heart, the machine that pumps blood into our circulatory system that keeps us alive, physically. It is not of this heart that was the […]
[box_dark]What: Public lecture “Even Though We’ve Never Met” Who: Shaykh Hisham Kabbani Where: Singapore Expo Max Atria By: SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] [quote] “One day Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said to his companions: Would that I can see my brothers coming toward me to the pool and welcome them with bowls filled with sweet juices. Before […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8