[box_dark]What: GPS for your life; Charting your spiritual destination Where: Singapore Expo, Max Atria Who: Shaykh Hisham Kabbani When: 8 June 2013, 8pm Organised by SimplyIslam[/box_dark] After more than two decades of life, I finally know what GPS stands for. Global Positioning System. Come on, admit it, most of you never knew what it stood […]
[box_dark]What: Mawlid Festival 2013 – A Spiritual Symphony of Love Where: Former Geylang Serai VOC Institute 11 Jalan Ubi Who: – Shaykh Hisham Kabbani – Habib Syech Assegaf – Ustaz Md Fizar Zainal – Ustaz Md Zahid – Singapore Haqqani Ensemble – Nurulhuda Islamic Ensemble – Art Fazil When: 31st May 2013 6pm-1030pm By: Simply […]
You can read the first part of the event review here. [divider] As the audience slowly filled the Max Atria right after finishing maghrib prayers, one could see that it was an atmosphere of excitement and anticipation. Before the break, they were left in an uplifting mood by Ustaz Shafi, and right after maghrib, everyone […]
[box_dark]What: Mawlid Festival 2012 (www.mawlidfest.sg) Where: Singapore Expo Max Atria By: SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] You can read the post-maghrib event review here. [divider] Have you ever been in love? Well I have, and dare I say that the whole auditorium audience at Singapore Expo’s Max Atria fell in love if they had not already. With the same […]
[box_dark]What: Public lecture “Even Though We’ve Never Met” Who: Shaykh Hisham Kabbani Where: Singapore Expo Max Atria By: SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] [quote] “One day Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said to his companions: Would that I can see my brothers coming toward me to the pool and welcome them with bowls filled with sweet juices. Before […]
n the Last Days, those who keep the ways of religion will come under tremendous difficulty. For their patience in these trials, the Prophet (S) promised them great rewards from Allah SWT in the afterlife. Anas RA related that the Prophet (S) said: [box_light]There will come a time for people that to hold onto one’s […]
lhamdulillah, it was a truly enjoyable night with Shaykh Hisham Kabbani at Singapore Expo Hall 7. In his unique style, the renowned scholar not only made us think & reflect, he also made us laugh while stirring a deep yearning in us for Allah & the Prophet (peace be upon him). Here are the Top […]
This was a post written by Dew following her attendance at Shaykh Hisham Kabbani’s event of “As-Syafaah al-Kubra” organised by SimplyIslam. _____ Assalammualaikum Dunia… Peace World… Ya Rasulullah, I was just reflecting, Ya Rasulullah… When I saw his face, Ya Rasulullah, the serene Nur reflected on his face, I wondered how it would be […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8