The beautiful and sacred month of Ramadhan is now upon us and as fellow Muslims, we have all been looking forward to this special time. I relish and welcome the opportunity to bring myself closer to God, but as with everything that is worth doing well, the journey that is Ramadhan is not without it’s […]
In this video, Shaykh Ahmad Saad talks about the importance of Ramadan, how we should behave in it and to welcome it. He also suggests that we dedicate our time & efforts this Ramadan to our parents & the elderly.
Allah SWT says in Alqur’an, surah AlHujurat verse 12: “And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is accepting of repentance and Merciful.” The tongue is a means to good or evil. […]
In a narration recorded by Imam Ahmad on the authority of Salman Al Farisi (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (S) addressed us on the last day of the month of Sha’ban and said, “O men, there has come upon you a great month, a blessed month, in […]
[box_dark]What: “Spiritual Realities of Ramadan” Who: Habib Kadhim al-Saqqaf, Lecturer at Darul Mustafa, Tarim, Yemen. When: 8th July 2012, 745PM Where: SimplyIslam.sg By: SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] [quote]“Every type of remembrance of Allah – has an effect.”[/quote] In this lecture, Habib Kadhim addresses the realities of the soul within its physical embodiment – providing an intimate perspective of […]
DOHA, Qatar (AP) — When the Qatari sprinter Noor al-Malki makes her debut at the London Olympics, she will not be among those contending for a medal. Breaking her own national record in the 100 meters will be enough of a prize. Noor al-Malki will compete for Qatar in the Olympics, which overlap with Ramadan. […]
It would strike me during prayer. Taraweeh prayer to be exact. I would be standing amongst my sisters on the rooftop of what was colloquially referred to as the “White Mosque” (I’m sure you can guess why it was named so) about an hour and a half after iftar. The sweetest of breezes would softly […]
The crowds in the mosque during taraweeh, endless supply of air kathira (a drink consisting of kathira, syrup, nuts, malva seeds and others), Geylang Serai bazaar, Eid or Raya songs – these are the things that have contributed to the Ramadan experience in Singapore and may not even be given an ounce of attention anymore. […]
or Muhammad Seifullah Giri Serfly, age is not a concern when it comes to fasting. The 7-year-old Primary One student at St Joseph Institution Junior started fasting when he was 5 years old, albeit only till 10:30 in the morning. Gradually, he tells me, he will fast till Zuhur and he finally managed a full day […]
“The fast of the ordinary people is abstaining from food, drink and sexual satisfaction. The fast of the elite is keeping one’s ears, eyes, tongue, hands and feet — and all other organs — free from sin. The fast of the elite of the elite is the fasting of the heart from unworthy concerns and […]
The anticipation, intensity of emotions and counting down to Ramadan is something totally unique to the Muslim experience. May Allah grant us lengthy lives to meet this coming Ramadan and many others!
Not everyone is a master of it but there is no one who cannot manage it. The word ‘Muslim’ holds much more importance in understanding its meaning. A Muslim is the one who submits his will to the Creator in order to live his life in the best way described by Him. It may sound […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8