MashaAllah, it is not often that we get to see a renowned scholar in an informal setting, when he is relaxed and not at a formal lecture event etc. In this precious video by Sout Ilaahi, we get to experience a side of Shaykh Ninowy that few are privy to. He actually sings a whole […]
Nader Khan explores the intersections of faith and art in a night filled with music and discussion. Sharing session: Qasidah session: Anybody who came to Al Wehdah expecting to sit down quietly and simply enjoy listening to Nader Khan singing was sadly mistaken. On his second visit to Singapore to perform, Sidi Nader started the […]
Audio track: Qasidah Bushra Lana Bushra lana nilnal-muna, zalal-‘ana wafal-hana Wad-dahru anjaza wa’dahu, wal-bishru adha mu’lana Glad tidings for us, we have attained our highest wish troubles have ceased, and well-being has come. Destiny (or: history) has delivered what was promised, and joy has become manifest everywhere. Ya nafsu tibi bil-liqa, ya ‘ainu qarriya […]
Audio track: Qasidah Ya Imam al-Rusli Ya imam al rusli ya sanadi, Anta babullahi mu’tamadi Fabidun yahya wa aa-khirati ya Rasullulah hihud biyadee O leader of all Prophets, o you my Support, You are the door to Allah, the one on whom I rely. In this my dunya and in my afterlife, O Messenger of […]
Tholama asyku ghoromi yaa nurol wujud wa unadi ya tihaami yaa ma’dinal juud For so long I have complained of my loneliness Oh light of existence, light of Allah… I mention, I call you, oh, Noble Mecca, Source of excellence and sublimity… Mun-yati aqshol maromi ahzho bissyuhud wa aro baabas salami yaa azkal judud […]
[quote]The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way – Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)[/quote] The life of Prophet Muhammad, the messenger of Allah, was a lesson for mankind. Born in 570 in Rabi-ul-Awwal, the third month in the […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8