“To promote peace, love and harmony,” was the main objective of some 200 youths who came together on 10th November 2012, distributing 3000 roses nationwide. Inspired by those in the UK, Australia, Norway and other parts of the world, a group of young Muslims came together inspired by this initiative. The night before 10th November […]
[box_dark]What: Lecture “Adab Towards Working Life” Where: NUS Who: Ustaz Zhulkeflee Hj Ismail By: NUSMS, NTUMS, APEX and AAM[/box_dark] Organised by the NUS Muslim Society, the NTU Muslim Society, APEX and AAM (Aspire Achieve through Mentorship), Adab Towards Working Life was aimed at the graduating classes and alumni of both NUS and NTU as they […]
Dr Bilal Hassam (UK) is a medical doctor, youth leader, interfaith youth ambassador, khatib and activist. He visited SimplyIslam in April 2012 and Muzlimbuzz got a chance to sit down and have a chat with this multi-talented man! In this video, we ask him: 1) What are some of the lessons you’ve learned while working […]
[box_dark]What: “Religion in a Modern World” Interfaith forum Who: Assistant Prof Eugene Tan, Mr Bhajan Singh, Sister Theresa Seow & Imam Habib Hassan Where: Furama Riverfront Hotel When: Saturday, 15th October 2011 By: NUS InterFaith Group, NUS Buddhist Society, NUS Muslim Society, Sikh Sewaks Singapore, Buddhist Fellowship Singapore & Muslim Counselling Service.[/box_dark] Highlights The following […]
[box_dark]What: Legacy of Singapore’s Past Ulama Who: Ustaz Firdaus Yahya Where: University Town, National University Singapore When: Thursday, October 6 · 7:00pm – 9:30pm By: NUSMS[/box_dark] It had been raining heavily by the time we reached University Town. The sky was dark and the air was cold. It was nearly time for Maghrib. I had made this trip […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8