A question during a talk about globalisation and its impact on Islam and Muslims prompted me to write this. The question went something like this: ” How do Muslims, especially those who travel to Western countries, maintain their faith since it is more difficult to practice Islam due to the lack of availability of halal […]
Allah the Almighty created this world and everything in it for His beloved creation, us the “humans”. He made us Ashraful Makhlukat which means we have a dominion over all other creations created by His magnificence. I share the opinion of many that this world and the purpose of our existence is simply to gain […]
Egypt, an immensely popular tourist destination before some time, has been recently facing a fall in the number of foreign visitors, owing to the current political upheavals in the country that led to the dissolution of the ruling power of the Mubarek family. Travellers are thereby apprehensive to visit Egypt, being fearful of getting trapped […]
Today, the need for travel is an overwhelming one; be it for the purpose of education, business or recreation. You would probably hear a plane flying over your house every hour or see a bus filled with people blazing down the highway every now and then. Thanks to the advancements in technology the world of […]
Travelling to distant, far-off places is desired by almost everybody. Who could resist the temptation of enjoying a relaxing time with their family, getting close to nature and relishing some new tastes and cuisines? However, for a Muslim to survive overseas, one of their topmost concerns would be the availability of halal food. Well, there’s […]
With the ease of travelling and the rates at which leaving the country is getting cheaper and cheaper, travel has quickly become an activity that people indulge in on a regular basis. Trips could be arranged for family vacations, business tours, educational purposes, spiritual journeys or free-spirited adventure. But what is most important when you […]
الحمدلله على نعمة الإسلام ؛ وكفى بها نعمة All Praise is due to Allah for the Blessing of Islam, and it suffices as a Blessing This feeling sums up my short experience in Thailand and how one of my last days in the capital city of “the Kingdom of Siam” enabled me to experience a […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8