As a Muslim man, I often envy my sisters in faith. This is because they have far more choices in terms of fashion. Even as naysayers claim that dressing modestly and wearing the hijab is an imposition upon Muslim women and an infringement of their rights, scores of style blogs and magazines sprout up to […]
In the 3-min clip above, you’ll get to see how an exhibition in Sydney is dispelling myths about the Muslim hijab. It showcases Muslimah wear that are fashionable and beautiful, and also sports gear that allow Muslim women to engage in sporting activities without worrying about compromising on their faith.
Once upon a time, the fashion industry was seen as an adversary to the modest Muslimah style. However, these days it seems like modesty and fashion are working side by side by creating styles that are more Muslimah-friendly. This time I explore the outcome of a combination between two wardrobe essentials – the button-up shirt […]
Muzlimbuzz is pleased to be hooking up with Wear The Truth in some of our contest giveaways. We caught up with the people behind Wear The Truth to find out more about them! [divider] MUZLIMBUZZ: How did the idea behind ‘Wear The Truth’ come about? [box_light]The idea is a reaction to the negative perceptions on […]
Way before it reappeared on the fashion runways, the maxi skirt has long been a staple in the modest muslimah’s wardrobe. It’s length and silhouette makes it perfect for both hijabis and non-hijabis who want to feel girly and sophisticated. The maxi skirt is a strong trend for 2011, so it’s a good time to […]
If you’re 40, a mother of twins and look like Jennifer Lopez, you’ve been blessed by some really good genes. However, for the mere mortals like the rest of us, if we can’t have Jennifer’s face or figure, here’s how we can recreate J.Lo’s fashion style—all in a modest fashion of course. J.Lo’s look here […]
Tassels are not new to fashion and have been used for thousands of years as symbols of status. This year, the tassel takes to the runways and finds itself adorning everything from bags to shoes. A little bit goes far with the tassel trend. Don’t attempt to use all your tasselled items at the same […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8