Our first clue that something was different was when my wife, usually a night owl for whom turning in at midnight was an early night, started falling asleep at 9pm. She also started experiencing body aches, and her period had been late for awhile. As her cycle was usually irregular we didn’t suspect anything was […]
Paying tribute to a big brother, both by blood and religion “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him maintain the bonds of kinship.” The Prophet Muhammad, (Peace be upon him) as narrated by Bukhari I was never really friends with my abang (big brother in Malay). I know that seems like a […]
The following was taken from Sister Yasmin Mogahed’s Facebook Page: Notes that a brother shared from my talk at MCA last weekend on “Strengthening the Bond: Family in Islam”: The Prophet (saw) said: “The best of you are those who are best to their family.” – The litmus test is not how you treat the […]
Event Review: “The Fortunate Muslim Family: Divine Solution to the Fragmented Family” with Mufti Menk, Part 1
Mufti Ismail Musa Menk: The Zimbawean Muslim cleric is no longer a stranger in Malaysia. In February 2012, he paid his very first visit to Kuala Lumpur where he presented various Islamic talks and even hosted an exclusive ‘meet and greet’ session with his Malaysian Facebook and Twitter followers. However, for most Malaysians the highlight […]
As I walked down the streets with that inerasable frown, I wished they had never existed. I was in a detestable mood after that huge and loud fight with my parents. My mind was literally getting invaded by hateful thoughts, why do they always disregard my wants? Does ‘no’ have to be the only response? […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8