When it comes to shoes, bags and clothes, Muslimah or not, we will always band together in the name of finding the perfect top/skirt/pants or shoes. Hijabis are no different. So many fashionable and stylish hijabis have been featured for having great fashion sense that complies with our obligations towards modesty and naturally, they inspire […]
Hana Tajima. Yuna Zarai. Dina Toki-O. If these names strike a chord, then you have at least heard of them or been inspired by them in one way or another. Dressed modestly yet stylishly from head to toe, these three beautiful sisters are fashionistas in their own respectful way. There’s no doubt that their immaculately […]
Constable Michael Sanguinetti could not foresee the consequences of his now famous or infamous words ‘women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimized’ uttered at the safety forum at York University on January 24, 2011. They have caused an avalanche of criticism and triggered an extraordinary movement. Starting in Toronto, Canada, […]
While I was living in Sydney, Australia last year, a very interesting topic almost continuously dominated public discourse—the right of women to wear the burqa. As is the case in many Western countries, Australians greatly value individual rights and freedoms, and this led to an interesting split in opinions. There were those who believed that […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8