MELAKA, Jan 21 — Former Melaka chief minister Tan Sri Dr Rahim Tamby Chik said that a regulation or law should be formulated to ban the use of the word “Islam” by political parties. This is to avoid manipulation & abuse by certain quarters for political interests. He said the use of the word by […]
[box_dark]What: Talk “Engage the Age” Who: Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad Where: Urban Village, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur When: 21st September, 2012 By: Crescent Collective, Urban Village & Fajr Symphony[/box_dark] Slowly, the crowd trickled into the modest space that Urban Village had prepared for the event as the rain poured outside in torrents. Apologizing for the delay, […]
Event Review: “The Fortunate Muslim Family: Divine Solution to the Fragmented Family” with Mufti Menk, Part 1
Mufti Ismail Musa Menk: The Zimbawean Muslim cleric is no longer a stranger in Malaysia. In February 2012, he paid his very first visit to Kuala Lumpur where he presented various Islamic talks and even hosted an exclusive ‘meet and greet’ session with his Malaysian Facebook and Twitter followers. However, for most Malaysians the highlight […]
What is Musabaqah? “Musabaqah” which literally means competition in Arabic is a loan-word to describe the competition of Qur’an recitals in many regions. Coined by the organizers of the Malaysia’s Qur’anic competition in the mid-1970s, it was used constantly ever since to refer to the recital competition in Malaysia and widely used internationally as well. […]
Malaysia (TheStar): While the National Fatwa Council has ruled that a Muslim child born less than six months after the parents’ marriage is illegitimate and cannot bear his father’s name, a number of Muslim scholars think otherwise. They are calling for a review saying there is basis for it in Islam, writes SHAHANAAZ HABIB. SCHOLAR Dr […]
MALAYSIA, (ABC News): Malaysia has banned an Islamic sex guide published by a controversial group that urges Muslim men in polygamous marriages to have group sex with their wives. Anyone found in possession of the guide, published by a group called the Obedient Wives Club, can face fines of $16,000 and anyone caught copying it can […]
KOTA BARU, Oct 12, (TheMalaysianInsider.com) — A Muslim man can have sex with all his wives at the same time, according to a controversial new book on Islamic sex by the Obedient Wives Club (OWC). Titillatingly-titled “Seks Islam, perangi Yahudi untk kembalikan seks Islam kepada dunia [Islamic sex, fighting Jews to return Islamic sex to […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8