Before I knocked off work yesterday evening, I read about the protests against an anti-Islam movie happening in Cairo & Libya. Thinking it was some wacko, attention-seeking Terry Jones-inspired jamboree, I didn’t put much thought into it. Don’t these things happen all the time? It was only later when I was informed via Twitter that […]
Uthman Pasha School was attacked on the night of the 28th of August 2012, by militias and extremists. 200 year old antiquities and historical sites were totally destroyed. The imam who was beaten down and forced to open the School tells his story.
Just last month, the Ansar Dine rebel group destroyed at least eight Timbuktu mausoleums and several tombs. “Historians say their campaign of destruction in the UNESCO-listed city is pulverising part of the history of Islam in Africa, which includes a centuries-old message of tolerance. “They are striking at the heart of what Timbuktu stands for … […]
Date: July 07, 2011 Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Speaker(s): Dr H.A. Hellyer, Fellow at the Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations at the University of Warwick (UK) Venue: MEI Seminar Room 469 A Bukit Timah Road Tower Block Level 2 Singapore 259770 Event Summary by Koh Choon Hwee 7 July 2011 7 […]
In today’s armed conflicts, the number of victims among civilians is far higher than soldiers. According to UN reports, the recent conflicts have caused 70% of casualties, mostly women and children. ‘Women have become part of the battlefield for those who use terror as a tactic of war’. Rape, abduction, humiliation, forced pregnancy, sexual abuse […]
THE STATE WE ARE IN: The Middle East Turmoil, Islam & Muslims A Discussion Forum An event organised by MuzlimBuzz.sg supported by SimplyIslam.sg MuzlimBuzz.sg, in collaboration with SimplyIslam.sg, is pleased to organise a discussion forum with a visiting scholar, Dr. H.A. Hellyer (Fellow, University of Warwick, UK), and Mr. Zainul Abidin Rasheed (former Senior Minister of […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8