In life, we are always faced with decisions. The khutbah on 19th April 2013 was about some guidelines for us as Muslims to follow in the decision making process. “Fiqh Al-Muwazanat” or the “Fiqh of Judgement and Comparison” is a framework for us in making judgement based on our values and beliefs as Muslims […]
Khutbah Reflections: Emulating the Diligence in Pursuing Islamic Knowledge – Lessons from the Story of Abdul Rahman Bin ‘Auf
While the khutbah on 1st February 2013 spoke about the Companions in general, the one on 8th February 2013 spoke about a particular Companion by the name of Sayyidina Abdul Rahman Bin ‘Auf. He was one of the first people to embrace Islam and had given up much of his wealth for the benefit of […]
Khubah Reflections: Harnessing the Legacy of Rasulullah – Lessons from the Lives of the Companions r.a
While the khutbah on 25th January 2013 spoke about the leadership of Rasulullah(S), this time on 1st February, it touched on the legacy he left behind in the form of the Companions who learned directly from him. They were promised Paradise by Allah and were regarded by Rasulullah(S) himself as the best of people followed […]
The khutbah on 4th January 2013 spoke of using the prophet Muhammad(S) as the best role model for us to better ourselves. His influence was recognised even by non-Muslims as evidently reported in Michael H. Hart’s book “The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History” which named Rasullah(S) as the most influential […]
The khutbah on Jumu’ah this time (7th December 2012) spoke on something that is close to our hearts. Well, in it actually. It can give us strength and bring out the best in us. That something is love but not just any kind of love; it is the one that transcends all others: it is […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8