The bigot and the Muslim are both actors, but their small social experiment proves that there are still good souls out there.
Wajahat Ali is a playwright, journalist, attorney, humorist and consultant. His award-winning play, “The Domestic Crusaders” [www.domesticcrusaders.com], is one of the first major plays about the American Muslim experience originally premiering at the Thrust Stage of the Tony award winning Berkeley Repertory Theater to universal acclaim in 2005 and making its New York premiere on […]
“The climate of suspicion towards our fellow American Muslims compromises the great values that our country was founded upon. Take the pledge and stand with American Muslims: http://www.myfellowamerican.us Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/MyFellowAmericanProject Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/usmuslimstories Please note that, while we invite your comments, the My Fellow American Channel was created to […]
Audhubillahi min as-shaytaani rajeem, Bismillahi Rahmaani Raheem. Assalaamualaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to our dear readers, In the past few weeks, we have seen a series of Islamophobic postings by Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. While some segments of society, and even the local media may have portrayed it as a racial issue, it […]
BERN (OnIslam)– Sending shockwaves across the peaceful Swiss Muslim community, body parts of a dead pig were buried on the site of a future mosque, in a new clear sign of growing anti-Muslim sentiments in the European country. “Since the ban on minarets there’s been an increase in Islamophobia and Islamophobic events, so it was […]
Below is a post from Loonwatch.com which contains lots of links to critical reading material with regards to the bombing and shooting at Oslo. _____ For much of the day yesterday, the featured headline on The New York Times online front pagestrongly suggested that Muslims were responsible for the attacks on Oslo; that led to definitive statements on the BBC […]
While I was living in Sydney, Australia last year, a very interesting topic almost continuously dominated public discourse—the right of women to wear the burqa. As is the case in many Western countries, Australians greatly value individual rights and freedoms, and this led to an interesting split in opinions. There were those who believed that […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8