Thanks to a small number of Muslims and large chunks of the mainstream media, Islam has gained a reputation for severity and harshness. When it comes to the way we raise our children this can often be true, but usually due to our cultural backgrounds more than our faith. My parents and grandparents grew up […]
One of the most important aspects of parenting is spending quality time with your child, which may be getting less and less with today’s modern working life. Parents often rely on tutors and school teachers to teach them the basic values, and try to ensure that their child has good company to spend his time […]
At fifty… she’s a fighter! Calmly killing off calamity – she oozes serenity, her sunshile smile that greets me like a ray of light. She ignites! With words of wisdom, she recites even if my ears are unwilling, she’s still giving because she’s a giver like that – never lacking love, always full of […]
Salaam Mama & Ayah, Here’s a letter from your daughter reminding you what you’re worth and what you mean to her in this world because sometimes, some words just prefer to be on paper rather than on the tongue. Everyday has been a reminder, this breath I take while I carve these words of love […]
An article of the Daly Telegraph, Parents allow under-fives to watch ‘unsuitable’ TV shows, reveals that more than half of parents in the UK allow pre-school children to view ‘adult’ television programmes such as East Enders despite fears over their content. According to recent researches, at least 54% of parents allow their children to watch […]
DadsForLife.sg “Dads For Life” is a national movement that inspires and enables fathers to recognize the importance of their roles to their children and husbands to their spouses. The main objective of Dads for Life is to motivate and include fathers to become positive influencers in the lives of their children throughout. The movement also […]
Our paradise and hell, the parents… When I was having my first child, the very thing that kept on coming to my mind was how in the world my parents dealt with this situation. It was so difficult to take care of a child for there were so many responsibilities. You have to feed them […]
Going through many stages of life we often come across situations in which we control ourselves through religious boundaries. At times one thinks, what if there were no religious boundaries would there be something as a wrong or right? Would we be obligated to live our lives by a set of rules, breakage of which […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8