[box_dark] What: 11 Mosque Official Exhibition Where: National Library Building, Basement 1 Who: Visual Inconsideration When: 14 – 25 July 2013 [/box_dark] In conjunction with the month of Ramadan, design collective Visual Inconsideration is holding the exhibition 11 Mosque, running from 14 – 25 July 2013 at Basement 1 of the National Library, Singapore. A […]
I sat down with three of the ensemble for an interview and here’s what they had to say. Made up of four full-time staff members, Keelat Theatre Ensemble’s founding artistic director is Mr. Gene, it’s executive producer is Ms Adila Mohckeram, Ms Aiida Tubiman is the business manager and Mr Isyafii is it’s tech manager. […]
[box_dark]What: Open Call: Women of Peace – From The Quran Where: Play Den, The Arts House Who: Keelat Theatre Ensemble When: 24 March 2013 By: The Arts House as part of Literally 9: Writers Party[/box_dark] Viscerally, Islam and Theatre may not be most natural combination. But when Keelat Theatre Ensemble took it upon themselves to […]
In the words of the guys behind 30 Mosques in 30 days, “Welcome to The Sifr. We created a collaborative music video thanks to the help of twelve of our artist friends around the world. Centered around the phrase “Blessing” each artist sent us their contribution that we blended together into this radiant reflection […]
Wajahat Ali is a playwright, journalist, attorney, humorist and consultant. His award-winning play, “The Domestic Crusaders” [www.domesticcrusaders.com], is one of the first major plays about the American Muslim experience originally premiering at the Thrust Stage of the Tony award winning Berkeley Repertory Theater to universal acclaim in 2005 and making its New York premiere on […]
Desperately, helplessly, longingly, I cried. Quietly, patiently, lovingly God replied. I pled and I wept for a clue to my fate, And the Master so gently said, “ Wait. “ “Wait?” you say, “Wait?” my indignant reply. “Lord, I need answers, I need to know why!” Is your hand shortened? Or have you not heard? […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8