On Aug. 30, the audience at The Pageant sat down to a unique experience. The “Laugh in Peace” comedy tour brings together a rabbi, a minister and a Muslim comedian in a show that aims to unite people through laughter. “We bring audiences together that would never sit in the same theater,” Azhar Usman, the […]
Dr Bilal Hassam (UK) is a medical doctor, youth leader, interfaith youth ambassador, khatib and activist. He visited SimplyIslam in April 2012 and Muzlimbuzz got a chance to sit down and have a chat with this multi-talented man! In this video, we ask him: 1) What are some of the lessons you’ve learned while working […]
Alhamdulillah, I was blessed to have had the chance to interview award-winning journalist and author, Shafiq Morton. He was in Singapore recently to launch his new book “Surfing Behind the Walls – My Palestinian Journey”. In the video below, you can watch part of the interview that I had with him. In it, he answers […]
Nader Khan explores the intersections of faith and art in a night filled with music and discussion. Sharing session: Qasidah session: Anybody who came to Al Wehdah expecting to sit down quietly and simply enjoy listening to Nader Khan singing was sadly mistaken. On his second visit to Singapore to perform, Sidi Nader started the […]
Part of M1 Fringe Festival 2012: Art & Faith, Hantaran Buat Mangsa Lupa is a trilogy of plays inspired by the three main events leading to the establishment of Islam. Paired with the severely poetic nature of the Malay language, Hantaran offers a dimension that faith excludes and questions. The first two plays – Genap 40 and W.C. – […]
For both nights this weekend, Radio Muezzin will be performing at Esplanade Theatre at 8pm. In Cairo, the voices of muezzins reverberate throughout the city 5 times a day. They have become embedded in Cairo’s delightful culture. “The Minister for Religious Affairs is currently introducing the centralised muezzin. Via one radio station, only one […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8