At the start of Ramadan, I was alerted to this radical blog: The New MethoFesto. Why was it so radical? In a world that recently seems to love to hate Muslims, here was a Methodist Pastor who willingly embarked on a month-long fast in solidarity with the Muslims. He wrote his reflections almost daily and […]
[box_dark]What: “Religion in a Modern World” Interfaith forum Who: Assistant Prof Eugene Tan, Mr Bhajan Singh, Sister Theresa Seow & Imam Habib Hassan Where: Furama Riverfront Hotel When: Saturday, 15th October 2011 By: NUS InterFaith Group, NUS Buddhist Society, NUS Muslim Society, Sikh Sewaks Singapore, Buddhist Fellowship Singapore & Muslim Counselling Service.[/box_dark] Highlights The following […]
You can also read the article on The Story of Sayyidatina Maryam (Virgin Mary) here.
“Lo! Allah preferred Adam & Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of Imran above all His creation.” Quran 3:33 [box_light]“Behold! A woman of Imran said: “O my Lord! I do dedicate unto You what is in my womb for Your special service: so accept this of me: for You hear and know […]
I had been marching through the streets of downtown Boston for an hour before I realized that the rhythm and cadence of “We are the 99 percent!” is exactly the same as “The people want to topple the regime!” the chant of Egyptian protesters who brought down the dictatorship of Hosni Mubarak last January. My […]
Whenever I read of the dire and physically and spiritually trying situations of the Prophet (SAW) and the Companions, I am always astounded. Whenever I read about the good attitude and utter patience of the Prophet (SAW) and the Sahabah throughout their trials and tribulations, I am doubly astounded. It is one thing to always […]
The Daily Show – Big Mohammed’s House Tags: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8