Event Review: Hijab Hijrah 2013 Date of Event: 21st July ‘13 Venue: NUS, Kent Ridge Guild House Time: 10:00 – 14:00 Organizers: Hijab Studio, Rozi Faith International, PeachyPixx Productions. This exclusive event which was brought together by Hijab Studio, Rozi Faith International and PeachyPixx Productions was held at the National University of Singapore over […]
It’s a pretty sad state of affairs that most automatically assume it would be difficult, if not nigh-on impossible to dress fashionably as a Muslim – the reality really couldn’t be more to the contrary. In fact, there are so many ways and means to adopt a little creativity and dynamism without ever crossing the […]
“I was a fashion slave, well, I was a model…beauty means “thin, white, blonde”. I bought whatever that is ‘popular’, I wanted to be seen as ’cool’ and wanted to be ‘in’ with the crowd. It was almost like I didn’t have a choice BUT to just follow whatever was in the fashion magazines.” At […]
Repeat “I am ‘Abd Allah.” out loud at least 5 times! You see, from breaking the words ‘Abd & Allah, subsequently one will end up saying “I am Abdillah.” or “I am Abdullah.” which sounds like a name! What are we saying, nevertheless? Well, the term ‘Abd itself means slave, so when you say “I […]
In the 3-min clip above, you’ll get to see how an exhibition in Sydney is dispelling myths about the Muslim hijab. It showcases Muslimah wear that are fashionable and beautiful, and also sports gear that allow Muslim women to engage in sporting activities without worrying about compromising on their faith.
When it comes to shoes, bags and clothes, Muslimah or not, we will always band together in the name of finding the perfect top/skirt/pants or shoes. Hijabis are no different. So many fashionable and stylish hijabis have been featured for having great fashion sense that complies with our obligations towards modesty and naturally, they inspire […]
The launch of the world’s first Muslim model agency, in New York’s fashionable Tribeca district, offered an interesting alternative to the options presented at New York Fashion Week a few blocks uptown. A coming-together of a particularly stylish segment of the Islamic community in this cosmopolitan city, the event on Saturday night played host to […]
Women everywhere have always fallen susceptible to buying and wearing trousers or jeans that don’t flatter our body shape and size. While still trying to be fashionably modest, this crucial piece of clothing shouldn’t be overlooked. We shed some light on the basics of pants and jeans. Boot-cut A pair of boot cut pants or […]
If you’re 40, a mother of twins and look like Jennifer Lopez, you’ve been blessed by some really good genes. However, for the mere mortals like the rest of us, if we can’t have Jennifer’s face or figure, here’s how we can recreate J.Lo’s fashion style—all in a modest fashion of course. J.Lo’s look here […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8