We’ve all seen and witness the fashion week scene going on across New York, London, Milan and Paris with sheer amazement. With every piece of clothing designed and made to perfection, one must really go oohh and aahh while seeing the models on the runway. What’s astonishing is that, these Spring 2013 RTW pieces come […]
Hijab Fashionista and vlogger, Dina Torkia or better known as Dina Tokio hails from UK. Founder and owner of clothing line, Lazy Doll, her popularity increased when she participated in the TV show ‘Style the Nation’ in 2011 that was telecasted in the UK. Her YouTube videos had gone viral since, with over 17,000 subscriptions […]
When it comes to shoes, bags and clothes, Muslimah or not, we will always band together in the name of finding the perfect top/skirt/pants or shoes. Hijabis are no different. So many fashionable and stylish hijabis have been featured for having great fashion sense that complies with our obligations towards modesty and naturally, they inspire […]
Somewhat similar to the layering concept, you can add cardigans to create dimensions and textures to your outfit. There are literally tons of cardigan styles from the basic knit cardigan to the long ones to add height. How do I decide? You should at least invest in a basic cardigan that can go with just […]
Hana Tajima. Yuna Zarai. Dina Toki-O. If these names strike a chord, then you have at least heard of them or been inspired by them in one way or another. Dressed modestly yet stylishly from head to toe, these three beautiful sisters are fashionistas in their own respectful way. There’s no doubt that their immaculately […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8