The name of this restaurant is definitely very unique. PHO 4A – it sounded like a tag to a robotic creature out there. That’s my first reaction to the name. However, PHO 4A is actually a new Halal Vietnamese restaurant which recently opened its doors about the Bugis area – to be more precise, the […]
When you hear the name “Qiji”, I’m pretty sure majority of us will think of their very popular Nasi Lemak combo sets as they are quite well-known for it. However, today I am not going to do a review on the Nasi lemak in Qiji but instead, onto a different dish – their Egg Noodle […]
You don’t have to be a medical expert to notice that among the Muslim community living in Singapore, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol is quite common. One thing which seriously needs to be tackled in our community is the attention we fail to pay to greatest gift given to us by Allah, our […]
Often, when we go travelling, our usual main lookout is for food. And unlike our fellow non-Muslim friends, we usually have to look out for Halal food especially when we travel to countries like Europe. I was in Holland last week and am happy to share that I found this authentic Pakistani/Indian Cuisine restaurant in […]
If you are looking for an American style seafood menu, look no more as you might just have an outlet of this well known restaurant in your neighborhood shopping mall. I had lunch at the Manhattan Fish Market in Causeway Point last Friday and as I was so eager, or should I say famished, I […]
In an article, The Morality of Mealtime, (Time, Wednesday Mar 20, 2011), Bryan Marsh speaks of a severe attack against fans of good food and writers on the lack of morality in extolling food and its pleasures without caring for the way the animals are treated before they arrive in our plates. No, it […]
Travelling to distant, far-off places is desired by almost everybody. Who could resist the temptation of enjoying a relaxing time with their family, getting close to nature and relishing some new tastes and cuisines? However, for a Muslim to survive overseas, one of their topmost concerns would be the availability of halal food. Well, there’s […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8