The name of this restaurant is definitely very unique. PHO 4A – it sounded like a tag to a robotic creature out there. That’s my first reaction to the name. However, PHO 4A is actually a new Halal Vietnamese restaurant which recently opened its doors about the Bugis area – to be more precise, the […]
As we welcome the holy month of Ramadan, I would like to begin by wishing all Muslim readers Salam Ramadan 2013 and happy fasting to all Muslims! I had a chance to drop by the famous Bussorah Street Ramadan Food Fest 2013 last week and as per every year; you will always be spoilt for […]
When you hear the name “Qiji”, I’m pretty sure majority of us will think of their very popular Nasi Lemak combo sets as they are quite well-known for it. However, today I am not going to do a review on the Nasi lemak in Qiji but instead, onto a different dish – their Egg Noodle […]
If you are looking for an American style seafood menu, look no more as you might just have an outlet of this well known restaurant in your neighborhood shopping mall. I had lunch at the Manhattan Fish Market in Causeway Point last Friday and as I was so eager, or should I say famished, I […]
Editor’s Note: PAUL has not been certified Halal. Please contact the necessary authorities to find out the Halal status. Two aspects of my recent visit to PAUL in Ngee Ann City/Takashimaya had me concerned about my ability to properly review it. (1) I went with a bunch of girlfriends, and one simply does not pay […]
I particularly recall fond childhood memories at the former Swensen’s branch at Changi Airport Terminal 2. Yes, the one with the indoor playground at their doorstep. Parents seated at dinner tables, with their heads outstretched occasionally to look out for their kids monkeying around at the play area. Swensen’s was the chosen venue for when parents get a […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8