In fashion, there will always be two sides of the coin in every trend or style that the industry brings. But the most prominent topic that is always discussed is the heels+socks combo. This trend has been very famous on the runways and lookbooks of high-end brands, which would appear such a head-turner for anyone […]
In the 3-min clip above, you’ll get to see how an exhibition in Sydney is dispelling myths about the Muslim hijab. It showcases Muslimah wear that are fashionable and beautiful, and also sports gear that allow Muslim women to engage in sporting activities without worrying about compromising on their faith.
The launch of the world’s first Muslim model agency, in New York’s fashionable Tribeca district, offered an interesting alternative to the options presented at New York Fashion Week a few blocks uptown. A coming-together of a particularly stylish segment of the Islamic community in this cosmopolitan city, the event on Saturday night played host to […]
Layering. It’s a thing. In the second installment of our guide, it’s all about layering. Two options come to mind: the good ol’ basic long-sleeve tee and arm sleeves. Picture this if you will: You’re in a dressing room with a beautiful dress or blouse that you fancy but shucks, it’s sleeve-less/short-sleeved! Basic Long-sleeve Tee […]
[quote]“Is this top too short?” “ Can you see my arms through this fabric?”[/quote] We’re pretty sure these questions and more always haunt you when you are trying on clothes. Don’t fret – we’re as paranoid as you are! Whether or not you are wearing the hijab, modesty is always our number one priority […]
Once upon a time, the fashion industry was seen as an adversary to the modest Muslimah style. However, these days it seems like modesty and fashion are working side by side by creating styles that are more Muslimah-friendly. This time I explore the outcome of a combination between two wardrobe essentials – the button-up shirt […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8