In today’s post-modern world, where just about anybody with access to social media can proffer an opinion, how does a believer become rightly-guided? Where does a Muslim’s moral compass come from? About 100 people showed up at 152 Still Road, the former premises of the Al-Khairiah Islamic School, for a workshop by Ustadh Usama Canon, […]
An article was published on The Huffington Post entitled An Open Letter to Moderate Muslims, written by one Ali A. Rizvi, self-described as a “Pakistani-Canadian writer, physician, and musician”, who is in the midst of writing his first book entitled The Atheist Muslim. For an article that starts off purporting to understand that, yes, ordinary […]
For those who are unaware or blissfully above the distractions of social media, Humans of New York (HONY) is a photography project by Brandon Stanton, well-known for taking photos of seemingly ordinary people on the streets of New York City and getting them to open up and reveal insights into their lives that are often […]
The first lecture in the Clarity and Balance Tour series of workshops and lectures by Ustadh Usama Canon and organised by SimplyIslam saw the Singapore Post Auditorium filled with more than 200 people seeking knowledge on a Friday evening. Ustadh Usama began his lecture by stressing the importance of maintaining faith even though we live […]
We charge our phones, laptops and other devices when they tell us that they’re running low on power but what about our iman? Unlike our electronic devices, there is no notification that pops up or a visible indicator to tell us when to recharge our iman. How do we tell then when our iman is […]
In this very relevant & poignant video, Shaykh Ahmad Saad addresses a very amusing phenomena that we see in the Muslim society today. All or most of us must have come across that sister who is very rigid and strict with a Muslim brother, but friendly & easy-going with non-Muslim men. This is the […]
There are about 1.57 billion Muslims in the world. Less than 15% of them live in the Arab world. Yet, the Arabic language rolls off the tongues of every Muslim during solah, Qur’anic reading and recitation and even simple conversations! Although it may be broken or accented, most Muslims are able to read, recite, and […]
n the Last Days, those who keep the ways of religion will come under tremendous difficulty. For their patience in these trials, the Prophet (S) promised them great rewards from Allah SWT in the afterlife. Anas RA related that the Prophet (S) said: [box_light]There will come a time for people that to hold onto one’s […]
I had only just repented for the sins of the previous days and returned to my Lord ashamed when, on my return from a brief saunter in the back garden, a name whispered its way into my mind. I did not need to respond to the surprising murmur, but all of a sudden I was […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8