When the end of Ramadan approaches, Muslims everywhere get ready for the celebration of the festival of Eid ul Fitr, known in this region as Hari Raya Puasa or Hari Raya Aidilfitri. One of the more interesting things about how Raya is celebrated, as the festival is commonly known, is that celebrations stretch for the […]
Praises be to the Lord of the world, we have managed to steer through Ramadhan with His Grace and emerged victorious over and high above our desires. And now, Eid is here, welcoming us with takbir and lots of food. Lots and lots of glorious food. Of course, some of us will say that […]
Celebrating Hari Raya in the city definitely is my favourite part of the year! It’s a time of flashing technicolour lights, searing hot sambal goreng and little green bombs exploding with dollar notes. Now, I don’t want to be anyone’s downer but it’s not always rainbows and sunshine when it comes to visiting family and […]
After a month of fasting, our stomachs have now been jolted in shock with all the ketupat, rendang, kuih tats and spicy, oily food that have now invaded our tummies. Below is a list of common Hari Raya sicknesses and its corresponding Prophetic cures. [divider] 1. Indigestion/Upset Stomach Vinegar helps to ease indigestion by stimulating […]
You might have noticed from the mini-bazaars popping up at your HDB void deck that Hari Raya is coming up in a few weeks! (The fact that you’re fasting should also be a giant clue, by the way.) Now is the perfect time for us to discuss the key factors that go into choosing the […]
Visiting elders, teachers, relatives and friends are deeply encouraged to mend broken relations, strengthen existing bonds and to increase the love between Muslims and communities. However, there are certain adab (etiquettes) that guests and hosts should keep in mind so that this act of visiting and hosting does not become a burden on any party. […]
As we are faced with the last hours of Ramadan, we should also remind ourselves about Eid ul-Fitr and the things we should do to greet it and to celebrate it. Although we should be thankful all year round, Eid is like a Muslim Thanksgiving Day. On this day, we glorify & thank Allah for […]
2 more weeks to Eid and still looking for something unique, special, gorgeous yet modest to wear? Don’t fret, Muzlimbuzz managed to strike up a deal with Sofia’s Classique especially for Muzlimbuzz’ readers. More details at the end of this feature! Muzlimbuzz: Tell us a bit about Sofia’s Classique – how the idea was […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8