Egypt erupts into violent chaos last week as security forces clashed with civilians as the former attempted to remove the sit-ins at 2 Cairo Squares: Rabaah al-Adawiya Square and Ramses Square. The civilian death toll is reported to have exceeded 750, but the numbers conflict from one media outlet to another. The government suspended legal […]
They say sometimes you have to get lost, to find yourself. Well I lost myself in the epicness of Egypt, Jordan and Jerusalem. I know Jerusalem is not the name of a country but I’m still confused between the two countries its associated with. So many activities filled up my time during these 15 days. […]
I hate to give people such high expectations of something before they even read or watch something. But Alif the Unseen is the BEST thing after the Harry Potter series, and even better if you’re not a Harry Potter fan. Intertwining cyberspace hacking, the Arab Spring, young romance, politics, Muslim mysticism and jinns is a […]
Before I knocked off work yesterday evening, I read about the protests against an anti-Islam movie happening in Cairo & Libya. Thinking it was some wacko, attention-seeking Terry Jones-inspired jamboree, I didn’t put much thought into it. Don’t these things happen all the time? It was only later when I was informed via Twitter that […]
The revolution drastically transformed everything in the lives of Egyptians. Yet while there has been quite a bit of attention paid to the dramatic political changes, more attention needs to be paid to the cultural and artistic scene that has been taking Egypt by storm since early 2011. Rather than being confined to art galleries […]
LOS ANGELES (The LA Times) : The young Salafis, or ultraconservative Muslims, keep their beards and moral piety but project a hip, socially conscious allure to soften the brimstone of their clerics. It is a perplexing terrain. Reporting from Cairo— Bearded and feeling misunderstood, Mohamed Tolba made a movie to tell the world he is not […]
In today’s armed conflicts, the number of victims among civilians is far higher than soldiers. According to UN reports, the recent conflicts have caused 70% of casualties, mostly women and children. ‘Women have become part of the battlefield for those who use terror as a tactic of war’. Rape, abduction, humiliation, forced pregnancy, sexual abuse […]
Egypt, an immensely popular tourist destination before some time, has been recently facing a fall in the number of foreign visitors, owing to the current political upheavals in the country that led to the dissolution of the ruling power of the Mubarek family. Travellers are thereby apprehensive to visit Egypt, being fearful of getting trapped […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8