“Death is sufficient as a reminder, O Umar!” Inscription on the ring of the second Khalifa of Islam, Sayyidina Umar ibn Al-Khattab Remembering death seems to be a central part of the religion. After all, what is a more potent reminder of the finite nature of this life and the reality of the hereafter than […]
Dear reader, I am not sure what benefit this note will bring you, or how it might affect you. I am writing this because I need to tell someone what’s going on inside of me. Because right now, it feels like I am going to implode. Earlier this year, I accompanied my father to the […]
“At this very moment, while you are reading these words, recognise that the Fashioner and Shaper SWT has indeed called you to His precincts, and sent you words like these, so that you may approach Him and do so covetously. What approaching Allah, and seeking His presence and nearness means, is that al-Haqq SWT has […]
Yesterday, on the 6th of October 2011, we found out about the passing of Steve Jobs. There was an outpouring of tweets and status updates thanking him for his gadgets, people who quoted his speeches and inspiring talks, and those who made images such as the above to pay tribute to someone who had […]
Ever find yourself shaking your head at some of the grievances of the old? Women and men who find injustice in their growing old, despise the heralds of their impending old age –in the form of graying hairs and aching joints- and would do anything to reclaim the time that has oh-so-quickly passed them by. […]
I’ve always been wary of planning too much for the future. Too many times I’ve been severely disappointed by how things turn out radically different than what I’d hoped, or fall severely short of my expectations. And yet, I don’t stop wishing, and hoping, and thinking, and dreaming. In fact, many of us have experienced […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8