In countless pages of history Lies a tale of an astounding sacrifice Seldom told, almost forgotten About a Companion Whom no one wants to marry And his name is Saad Al Aswad As Sulumi Who regarded himself as the lowest Among the believers Because no one would give him their daughters to marry And so […]
InshaAllah, Muzlimbuzz will be featuring different Companions of the Prophet (S) regularly. We had our first feature on a disabled Companion who still fought in battles alongside the Prophet (S), Sayyidina Amr bin Jamuh RA. Today’s feature is on a youth named Sayyidina Mus’ab ibn Umair RA, whose story will make you weep. [divider] Khabbaab ibn Al-Arat narrated: […]
[box_dark]What: Talk “BRG: Best of Generations Revived- Youth Awakening Project!” Who: Ustaz Mohd Kamal Bin Mokhtar, Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri Where: Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS) When: Sunday, 27th November 2011 By: Muhammadiyah Association of Singapore[/box_dark] The Prophet (peace be upon him) had many companions in his lifetime. Even at this point of time, […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8