Syrian refugees fleeing the conflict in their country needs to walk thousands of miles to safety. They pass through Turkey to reach Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and some even to Germany. This perilous journey that millions of refugees undertake is the inspiration behind Ustadh Muhammad Zahid’s initiative to raise $32,000 by walking 32 kilometres on his […]
SimplyIslam’s Ramadan Charity Basket is happening for the 7th year running. This year, we interviewed 4 of our recipients so that our donors may know more intimately how and who they are helping. When I first set out for the interviews, I expected heart-wrenching stories and tearful pleas for help. What I got instead was […]
This Sunday, 16th December 2012, a community of mothers will see the culmination of their month-long efforts manifest in a Charity Playdate at Kowabunga! Education Centre at Blk 361, Bukit Batok St 31. It will take place from 11 am to 4 pm. Moved by the crisis in Gaza – especially mothers who lost their […]
A few days ago while I was walking home from an evening with happy friends and good food thanks to Geylang Bazaar’s annual ode to deep-frying, I experienced something that made me think about the simplest of acts and the most fundamental of all pleasures – giving and receiving. I was walking along a stretch […]
Countries in the East Africa region – Ethiopia, Kenya and others have always been facing daily struggles for survival. Essential needs to sustain the human body are deemed to be scarce in these countries for decades, but the situation has taken a turn for the worst recently. [pullquote_left]Somalia has been declared as the worst affected […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8