The Allamah, most eminent scholar, knower and defender of Ahlu s-Sunnah wa l-Jama’ah, Shaykh Dr. Muhammad Sai’d Ramadan al-Bouti was killed by a malicious suicide bomber during his bi-weekly Maghrib-to-Isha lesson (Mondays and Thursdays) at Jami’ al-Iman in the Mazra`a neighborhood of Damascus where he has been teaching for decades. The attacker killed over 40 other […]
[box_dark]What: Syria & Rohingya: Of Truths, tales & tribulations Who: Dr Syed Muhd Khairudin Aljunied, Ustaz Irwan Hadi Where: Madrasah Aljunied When: 29th September 2012 By: AID for Humanity[/box_dark] At seven forty five last Saturday night, a crowd boasting largely of tertiary students and a small eclectic mix of foreigners, locals, Muslims and non-Muslims both […]
I was on reservist duty for the past 2 weeks and it was quite a ride! It’s been many years since I first served National Service as a young man and I could tell that things were very different this time round. Most distinctively, I could sense a strong and palpable feminine presence all around […]
Muzlimbuzz is starting a series called “The 99 Names of Allah” where writers & readers reflect on one Name from the 99 Beautiful Names of Allah and talk about why that particular Name is significant to them, or how they have seen that Name manifest in their lives. If you would like to submit your writing […]
Uthman Pasha School was attacked on the night of the 28th of August 2012, by militias and extremists. 200 year old antiquities and historical sites were totally destroyed. The imam who was beaten down and forced to open the School tells his story.
The mosques are empty once again, the Holy Qura’n on the bookshelf has started getting washed in dust, we have started missing Fajr prayers, and the humility we had acquired during the month has started leaving us. We are back into the modern life style that dictates us to be busy with the ornaments of […]
Muzlimbuzz is starting a series called “The 99 Names of Allah” where writers & readers reflect on one Name from the 99 Beautiful Names of Allah and talk about why that particular Name is significant to them, or how they have seen that Name manifest in their lives. If you would like to submit your […]
Repeat “I am ‘Abd Allah.” out loud at least 5 times! You see, from breaking the words ‘Abd & Allah, subsequently one will end up saying “I am Abdillah.” or “I am Abdullah.” which sounds like a name! What are we saying, nevertheless? Well, the term ‘Abd itself means slave, so when you say “I […]
Here are some pictures from Eid Prayers worldwide that we got from United Muslims World’s Facebook Page. [imagebrowser id=8]
After a month of fasting, our stomachs have now been jolted in shock with all the ketupat, rendang, kuih tats and spicy, oily food that have now invaded our tummies. Below is a list of common Hari Raya sicknesses and its corresponding Prophetic cures. [divider] 1. Indigestion/Upset Stomach Vinegar helps to ease indigestion by stimulating […]
The following was taken from Sister Yasmin Mogahed’s Facebook Page: Notes that a brother shared from my talk at MCA last weekend on “Strengthening the Bond: Family in Islam”: The Prophet (saw) said: “The best of you are those who are best to their family.” – The litmus test is not how you treat the […]
Should you not gain your wants, my soul, then be not grieved; But hasten to that banquet which your Lord’s bequeathed. And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come, Then known that often through delay are gifts received. Find solace in privation and respect its due, For only by […]
To great lovers of the Internet, television and social media, allow me to apologise for my attempt at the audacious. I am using the power of electronic media to denounce electronic media. I am using it so that you don’t have to, at least until Ramadhan’s over. This is my literary kamikaze, my swan song […]
A few days ago while I was walking home from an evening with happy friends and good food thanks to Geylang Bazaar’s annual ode to deep-frying, I experienced something that made me think about the simplest of acts and the most fundamental of all pleasures – giving and receiving. I was walking along a stretch […]
Awaiting a blessed night a blessed moment Cleansing, purifying ,uplifting Will I be amongst the one being favoured Or will I be amongst the one forgotten Because I forgot Because I forgot That this life is a passing journey I embrace it whole heartedly when I should turn my heart towards eternity Because I […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8