The cycle is familiar enough to most, if not all of us. Something vaguely controversial happens. Muslims organise an event to educate other Muslims on the etiquette of touching dogs. A deceased non-Muslim politician is lauded in the Friday khutbah. Muslim celebrities are featured as ambassadors for a gay pride event. The controversy goes viral […]
The above image made the rounds on the usual social media suspects (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, et al) recently. The person in the picture is Dr. Zakir Naik, a well known da’i whose specialty is comparative theology. A spokesperson for Dr. Zakir Naik has refuted it, saying that Dr. Zakir made no such statement, and many […]
[box_dark]What: Seerah Retreat Where: SimplyIslam Who: Shaykh Ahmad Saad When: 29 & 30th December 2012, 9am to 5pm By: SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] They say rain is a blessing. Well, blessed indeed were the students of the Seerah Retreat. From 9 in the morning, the hall steadily filled up with eager, anticipating faces, seated and patiently awaiting the […]
In the video below, Shaykh Ahmad Saad (UK) talks about the need to see our scholars as humans and not superhumans. The lack of understanding causes students to supersede their adab (etiquette) with their teachers. Please watch and inshaAllah gain some benefit. You can watch his other video on “Faith Schizophrenia” here.
[box_dark]What: Lecture “Adab Towards Working Life” Where: NUS Who: Ustaz Zhulkeflee Hj Ismail By: NUSMS, NTUMS, APEX and AAM[/box_dark] Organised by the NUS Muslim Society, the NTU Muslim Society, APEX and AAM (Aspire Achieve through Mentorship), Adab Towards Working Life was aimed at the graduating classes and alumni of both NUS and NTU as they […]
[box_dark]The Prophet SAW said, “The believers who have the most perfect faith are those who have the best manners.” (Abu Dawood)[/box_dark] I often notice people who are reserved outside their homes are very carefree and lively inside their homes because home is one place where you are free to do anything without worrying about what […]
[box_dark]What: Talk “Come As You Are” Who: Shaykh Abdul Aziz Fredricks Where: Sultan Mosque Auditorium When: 3rd April 2012 By: Sout Ilaahi[/box_dark] One would certainly be welcomed by the flashing smile he had throughout the session, and the simplicity of his speech made all that wisdom a little easier to absorb. “Come As You Are” […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8