In a comparatively similar manner as water, air, earth, and their inherent constituent parts, exercise a discernible effect on a plant’s innate development, so do human thoughts and intentions display an obvious sway in the ongoing progression of the character and ethical conduct of a person. Like flowers germinate from outwardly inconsequential seeds and hatchlings emerge from […]
“God gave to us in this environment a lifespan in which we can achieve whatever is possible of good actions – or bad – that is up to us. When this time-frame for achieving that is finished, there is no longer any need to stay. Then they say “Come, God is calling you.” That is […]
Nufayr narrates that they were once sitting with Miqdaad bin Aswad when someone passed by. The person said, “Blessed are the eyes that saw Rasulullah (ص). By Allah! We dearly wish that we had seen what you saw and were present in the gatherings you were present in!” Nufayr says that he had heard the man […]
Once more a period of divine blessing has dawned upon us, bringing with it its zephyrs of divine mercy and opportunity. For truly, it is not that one sacred season of devotion ends, except that another opportunity for attaining God’s forgiveness, bounty, and self-purification begins. In these cycles of sacred times, we find the heavenly […]
You can also read the article on The Story of Sayyidatina Maryam (Virgin Mary) here.
“Lo! Allah preferred Adam & Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of Imran above all His creation.” Quran 3:33 [box_light]“Behold! A woman of Imran said: “O my Lord! I do dedicate unto You what is in my womb for Your special service: so accept this of me: for You hear and know […]
“I think part of the test is when a believer supplicates and receives no response, and he repeats the dua for a long time and sees no sign of a response. He should realize that this is a test and needs patience. What a person experiences of waswaas (whispers from shaytan) when the response is […]
Ever find yourself shaking your head at some of the grievances of the old? Women and men who find injustice in their growing old, despise the heralds of their impending old age –in the form of graying hairs and aching joints- and would do anything to reclaim the time that has oh-so-quickly passed them by. […]
Mustafa Davis, Film Director and Co-Founder of Ta’leef Collective says, “There is cultural imperialism in the Muslim American community that results in many Muslims being forced to commit cultural apostasy, denying who they are and losing themselves in the process.” This seemed to be the grain in the film and in the video “Behind […]
As we are faced with the last hours of Ramadan, we should also remind ourselves about Eid ul-Fitr and the things we should do to greet it and to celebrate it. Although we should be thankful all year round, Eid is like a Muslim Thanksgiving Day. On this day, we glorify & thank Allah for […]
Taken from the book “The Removal of Cares”, “Jala’ al-Khawatir” by Shaykh Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani, translated by Muhtar Holland. “O young man! Be sensible! You are getting nowhere. Most of you will follow anyone who makes a noise or clamor. What most speakers have to say comes from their tongues, not from their hearts. The […]
Having a 8-5 job, part-time classes, kids to look after, television series to catch, man is it just me or is our current lifestyle just not conducive for tahajjud prayers? Of course we try, and our best bet is during Ramadan when shaytaan is locked up and we voluntarily wake up early (for pre-dawn meal […]
The devoted and committed Prophet (SAW) set off for Taif, a fertile town with gardens of fruits and fields where people were prosperous and happy. Worldly fortunes smiled upon the people of Taif and they had accumulated many worldly riches. The Prophet (SAW) took Zaid bin Harisa along and set of for Taif on foot; […]
“It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.” (33:36) If you get to read the inheritance laws laid out […]
“Rajab is the month of Allah, Sha`bān is my month and Ramadān is the month of my Nation.” Az-Zamakhshari said: [Muharram’s] distinction among the sacred months is due to `Āshūra. The best of the months for the voluntary fast is Muharram, then Rajab then the rest of the sacred months and then Sha`bān. The Prophet […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8