The khutbah on 4th January 2013 spoke of using the prophet Muhammad(S) as the best role model for us to better ourselves. His influence was recognised even by non-Muslims as evidently reported in Michael H. Hart’s book “The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History” which named Rasullah(S) as the most influential […]
The khutbah on 28th December 2012 spoke of 3 main points in preserving justice in our everyday lives namely, Just in enriching our souls. Just in our actions and balanced in seeking knowledge. Just in helping the people around us. In our efforts to sustain ourselves, we can sometimes lose focus. We work so hard […]
Khutbah Reflections: Lessons from the Prophets: Instilling Trustworthiness and Integrity in One’s Self
The khutbah on 21st December 2012 spoke of learning integrity from the prophets of Allah and also built upon the the quality of “Al-Wafaa” from the previous khutbah. [divider] Prophet Musa (AS) managed Prophet Syua’ib’s herd for 10 years even though his commitment was only for 8, Prophet Yusuf (AS) volunteered to be the treasurer of […]
Khutbah Reflections: Inculcating the Attribute of Al-Wafaa’ in Ourselves – The Key to a Close Relationship with Allah and with other Human Beings. This is for the Khutbah on 14 December 2012 [divider] A commitment isn’t something to be taken lightly. It is a promise that we have made and we are obliged to fulfil […]
The khutbah on Jumu’ah this time (7th December 2012) spoke on something that is close to our hearts. Well, in it actually. It can give us strength and bring out the best in us. That something is love but not just any kind of love; it is the one that transcends all others: it is […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8