Telephones, the most wonderful mode of communication in the modern times, thanks to Alexander Graham Bell, has seen a lot of changes over the past decades, evolving from a size as big as a wash basin to a size that can fit in your shirt pocket. The phone where we had to turn a dial […]
Well, there were times when people used to carry a phone in their bag packs, but not anymore, because technology happened, and everything just became smaller and compact. From the big Motorola mobiles we have reached an era where we can make a very small mobile phone, as big as a zippo lighter, and it […]
The most common disease in the new generation is losing things, especially their electronic gadgets, like mobile phones, and the expensive mobile handsets are really painful to lose, not to mention the contact information, photographs, music collection and a whole host of other data that you lose with it. Your phone number is unreachable when […]
From abacus to the palmtop, the computers have always given us much more than we asked for, be it communication or office presentation or entertainment, a computer has got all in store for you. Meet Dell Alienware, the Rolls Royce of laptop computers, the king of the ring, a state-of-the-art machine that is worth every […]
In earlier days, when there existed no international boundaries, no government and no tax laws, prevailed the barter system where people exchanged possessions instead of buying or selling them. Then with the advancements and formation of government rules and regulation saw the use of currency in the form of gold and silver coins, which later […]
here was a time when safes and lockers were used to protect valuables and signatures used to authenticate documents. But the planet has adopted firewalls and digital signatures as security measures, but the crime is still the same. One of the most prestigious gaming and technology companies, Sony, is today facing a problem of security […]
The biggest concern of most parents today in the modern world is not drug addiction, not alcohol but something very unexpected and different: it’s the addiction of games. Be it console gaming or computers, the craving for video games and platform gaming sees no age bar and no culture. Gaming has got something for […]
Lets face it. If you’re not using an iPhone, you either have an Android or a Blackberry, or are saving up to get either one. If neither of the options apply to you, congratulations for successfully getting rid of the love for dunya in your heart and go to our Spirituality section for articles that would […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8