An article was published on The Huffington Post entitled An Open Letter to Moderate Muslims, written by one Ali A. Rizvi, self-described as a “Pakistani-Canadian writer, physician, and musician”, who is in the midst of writing his first book entitled The Atheist Muslim. For an article that starts off purporting to understand that, yes, ordinary […]
Not happy with the results?
Type your search again
It was a shock and an outrage when Muslims discovered on 18th February 2012 that the NYPD had been monitoring Muslim students all over the northeast including at the Ivy League colleges, Yale and University of Pennsylvania. The monitoring included sending undercover agents to Muslim gatherings, recording the number of times students prayed, and tracking Muslim […]
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) – An Iranian actress has been sentenced to 90 lashes and a year in jail for starring in an Australian movie with a shaved head — and no head-covering. Marzieh Vafamehr, who appeared in “My Tehran for Sale,” has appealed the sentence. According to Amnesty International, Vafamehr also appears to drink alcohol […]
Below is a post from Loonwatch.com which contains lots of links to critical reading material with regards to the bombing and shooting at Oslo. _____ For much of the day yesterday, the featured headline on The New York Times online front pagestrongly suggested that Muslims were responsible for the attacks on Oslo; that led to definitive statements on the BBC […]
The devoted and committed Prophet (SAW) set off for Taif, a fertile town with gardens of fruits and fields where people were prosperous and happy. Worldly fortunes smiled upon the people of Taif and they had accumulated many worldly riches. The Prophet (SAW) took Zaid bin Harisa along and set of for Taif on foot; […]
Sri Lanka is a country located off the southern coast of the Indian Sub-continent. A republic and a unitary state governed by a semi-presidential system with its official seat of government in Sir Jayawardenapure-Kotte, the capital. As a result of its geographic situation, Sri Lanka is a strategic naval link between West Asia and South […]
Positive reinforcement such as praise is an important tool that aids learning and growth of an individual. Whenever someone does a good deed or creates something extraordinary, praise naturally becomes due to acknowledge the individual. This positive reinforcement increases levels of motivation and drive in an individual to continue walking along the same productive track. […]
Allah the Almighty created this world and everything in it for His beloved creation, us the “humans”. He made us Ashraful Makhlukat which means we have a dominion over all other creations created by His magnificence. I share the opinion of many that this world and the purpose of our existence is simply to gain […]
Every now and then I find myself playing the role of an insignificant paraphernalia in the gears of this worldly machine. Striving, studying, working, I often find myself drifting away from my Creator in the sea of fortune and career; it is times like these when I like to shut off the distractions of this […]
Today, the need for travel is an overwhelming one; be it for the purpose of education, business or recreation. You would probably hear a plane flying over your house every hour or see a bus filled with people blazing down the highway every now and then. Thanks to the advancements in technology the world of […]
By definition peer pressure is the influence of a group of individuals that encourages a person to change his or her attitudes, values and behavior patterns in order to acknowledge the norms of the group. Being highly social, we often fall victims to this pressure and lose our individuality. The youth often spend more time […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8