We managed to ask Ustaz Salleh, Principal of SimplyIslam Weekend Islamic School, some questions about the popular course that he has taught since 2009 called Prophetic Healing. He also has 10 years of experience in the field. ___ How has knowledge of Prophetic Healing benefited you? I have to say the knowledge of Thibb Nabawi […]
Recently there has been a lot of online buzz on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that has existed since 1948 to the present day. Facebook, twitter, Instagram, you name it- all have this proliferation of images and videos on the conflict; consisting of soldiers and innocent civilians from both Israel and Palestine. One thing’s for sure and […]
To great lovers of the Internet, television and social media, allow me to apologise for my attempt at the audacious. I am using the power of electronic media to denounce electronic media. I am using it so that you don’t have to, at least until Ramadhan’s over. This is my literary kamikaze, my swan song […]
[box_dark]What: “Rasulullah (S) and Facebook” Who: Ustaz Zahid Muhammad Zin & Brother Fadzuli Where: An-Nahdhah Mosque By: SyababSG[/box_dark] “Will you kill this man?” “Why would I?” “What if I told you this man killed your family. Would you kill him now?” That was the question posed to the audience from brother Fadzuli Wahab, owner […]
It was a shock and an outrage when Muslims discovered on 18th February 2012 that the NYPD had been monitoring Muslim students all over the northeast including at the Ivy League colleges, Yale and University of Pennsylvania. The monitoring included sending undercover agents to Muslim gatherings, recording the number of times students prayed, and tracking Muslim […]
Sheikh Ali Gomaa, the Grand Mufti of Egypt and one of the world’s most respected Islamic jurists, has called for greater dialogue and tolerance over the growing challenges created by the explosive growth of social-networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook. He spoke out after calls for the execution of a young Saudi journalist over […]
One of the features of Muzlimbuzz in this month of Rabiulawal is to get #DearRasulullah trending. Here are some of our favourites! If you’re not one to tweet, why not join the other letter-writers and write your letter/poem to the Prophet Muhammad (S) at this link: http://form.jotform.me/form/20231523204
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8