Of course you don’t have to if you don’t want to, but here’s some suggestions that has made my Instagram scrolling worthwhile. 1 – @TheTudungTraveller Atikah Amalina has over 8000 followers and while she calls herself The Tudung Traveller, she posts way more than just her solo travels and the people she meets. What I find […]
Jackie Y. Ying is someone whose life defies expectations and stereotypes at every turn. In the largely male-dominated field of scientific research with few prominent Asians or Muslims, Professor Ying is a female, Chinese-Muslim whose work in the field of nanotechnology has earned her accolade after accolade throughout her career, earning her the position of […]
Muslim Minorities and the Prospects of Integration: Perspectives from Europe, North America and Southeast Asia
[box_dark]What: Talk “Muslim Minorities and the Prospects of Integration: Perspectives from Europe, North America and Southeast Asia” When: 31st May 2012 Who: Professor Ermin Sinanovic By: Centre for Research on Islamic and Malay Affairs (RIMA)[/box_dark] Too often in the diversity of communities we have here has the word “minority” and “integration” been misused and misunderstood. During this […]
In mid-November, the spotlight came onto Mr Jason Neo who had posted a picture of a school bus with Muslim students from Huda Kindergarten with the caption “Bus filled with young terrorist trainees”. A few days later, Mr Christian Eliab Ratnam posted a picture of text claiming that Islam is not a religion but ‘an authoritarian, […]
Image: Flickriver To commemorate National Day in Singapore today, Muzlimbuzz has come up with a list of 9 reasons why its a huge blessing to be a Singaporean Muslim! Read on and add on if you have some more, or object if you disagree! 9. It is easy to get halaal food in Singapore. Unlike […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8