In this invigorating talk, Shaykh Ahmad Saad links the events during al-Isra’ wal Mi’raj, the Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent, to the mission of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ for humanity. Please watch the full lecture below or read the following excerpts: When we celebrate something, we are giving new life to the event and we have […]
As a student of Shaykh Ahmad Saad, I have pages upon pages of notes from the various lectures and classes I’ve sat in as he taught. Shaykh Ahmad Saad’s words touches hearts precisely because it comes from his heart and sincerely at that too. It’s difficult to select just 5 quotes from the many lessons […]
“Ask yourselves a few basic questions before claiming that you love your Prophet Muhammad (S) – Are you obeying what he commanded and abstaining from things he forbade? – Are you in any way in your life practicing your Prophet’s action and sayings? – Under what circumstances are you willing to sacrifice your life or […]
[box_dark]What: Seerah Retreat Where: SimplyIslam Who: Shaykh Ahmad Saad When: 29 & 30th December 2012, 9am to 5pm By: SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] They say rain is a blessing. Well, blessed indeed were the students of the Seerah Retreat. From 9 in the morning, the hall steadily filled up with eager, anticipating faces, seated and patiently awaiting the […]
In the video below, Shaykh Ahmad Saad (UK) talks about the need to see our scholars as humans and not superhumans. The lack of understanding causes students to supersede their adab (etiquette) with their teachers. Please watch and inshaAllah gain some benefit. You can watch his other video on “Faith Schizophrenia” here.
In this very relevant & poignant video, Shaykh Ahmad Saad addresses a very amusing phenomena that we see in the Muslim society today. All or most of us must have come across that sister who is very rigid and strict with a Muslim brother, but friendly & easy-going with non-Muslim men. This is the […]
In this video, Shaykh Ahmad Saad talks about the importance of Ramadan, how we should behave in it and to welcome it. He also suggests that we dedicate our time & efforts this Ramadan to our parents & the elderly.
[box_dark]What: Lecture “Etiquette Before Knowledge” Who: Shaykh Ahmad Saad Where: Singapore Expo Max Atria When: 22nd June 2012 By: SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] Despite the relatively short length of his lecture, Shaykh Ahmad Saad spoke at great length on the relationship between etiquette (adab) and knowledge, focusing especially on the practices to be adopted by one seeking to […]
[box_dark]What: Workshop on “The Sublime Characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (S)” / Shama’il Muhammadiyah Who: Shaykh Ahmad Saad Where: SimplyIslam.sg When: 23rd June 2012 By: SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] “The missing ingredient: relating ourselves to the source of hidayah, relating our lives to the Prophet(S).” The quote above aptly sums up the workshop session shared by Shaykh Ahmad […]
[box_dark]What: Lecture “Love of the Nation is from Faith” Who: Shaykh Ahmad Saad When: 25th June 2012 Where: SMU Ngee Ann Kongsi Auditorium By: Muslim Societies of the various Universities, with the support of SimplyIslam.sg[/box_dark] If love of the nation is from faith, as narrated by our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), […]
“Do I have a heart?” How many times do we honestly ask ourselves this question in our short time here on earth? Now, every human being has a heart. A physical heart, the machine that pumps blood into our circulatory system that keeps us alive, physically. It is not of this heart that was the […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8