On twitter. *scrolls feed* Picture: Thick wallet with 1K notes Caption: OMG. Life goals. #lifegoals #rich #yolo *scrolls feed again* Post: My parents seriously??!! What the. Urgh. *scrolls feed again..* Post: BTO money, transport, road tax, bills. When am I getting rich?! This is the kind of world we live in […]
The meaning of true service Sunday’s workshop by SimplyIslam on the topic of Spirituality of Service kickstarted with Ustadh Usama Canon sharing a hypothetical story about two Muslim men – Yahya and John – leading two very equal lives: Both are family men. Both have regular office jobs in a (good) company. And both work […]
The khutbah on 1st March 2013 was about a topic that is close to my heart: Parents. These are the people who fed us, clothed us, raised us, and taught us right from wrong. They gave so much of themselves for us without expecting reciprocation but most of all; they taught us the meaning of […]
In this video, Shaykh Ahmad Saad talks about the importance of Ramadan, how we should behave in it and to welcome it. He also suggests that we dedicate our time & efforts this Ramadan to our parents & the elderly.
Negative comments, criticism, bad advising, finger-pointing, unwanted staring and expressions of sympathy are what parents experience when they have children with disability. Dealing with children’s disability can be a very challenging and frustrating experience but it is a reality of life for some. Allah does not wish to burden parents but to grant them ever […]
Ibn Abbas: ‘I do not know of any action better for bringing a person near to Allah than dutifulness to his mother.’ ”We have instructed man to honour his parents.” (29:8) Ibn ‘Abbas: “If any Muslim obeys Allah regarding his parents, Allah will open 2 gates of the Garden for him.” Causing one’s parents […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8