[box_dark]What: Seminar “Rethinking the Muslim Marriage Contract” Who: KH Husein Muhammad, Dr Ziba Mir-Hosseini, Halijah Mohamad. Where: The Shaw Foundation Building, NUS When: 14th April 2012 By: AWARE, NUS Dept of Malay Studies, Leftwrite Center.[/box_dark] Rethinking Muslim Marriage Contract Seminar was conducted in an intimate atmosphere at The Shaw Foundation Building, NUS, with almost 50 […]
Musings of an Ex-Husband Some disclaimers are necessary at the offset: I am not a sociologist trained in examining the family unit. Neither am I a marriage counsellor qualified to advise warring couples nor do I hold any grandiose pretension to be a guru of any sort. And I certainly am not a prophet of […]
KOTA BARU, Oct 12, (TheMalaysianInsider.com) — A Muslim man can have sex with all his wives at the same time, according to a controversial new book on Islamic sex by the Obedient Wives Club (OWC). Titillatingly-titled “Seks Islam, perangi Yahudi untk kembalikan seks Islam kepada dunia [Islamic sex, fighting Jews to return Islamic sex to […]
We’ve always talked about it. A meet up is never complete until we talked about it. But, yesterday’s talk was different. It was filled with intense emotion, a kind of desperation. Maybe a plea for help. A talk that left me with a sleepless night just thinking about it. Perhaps the clock was ticking too […]
So you’ve met someone you think can lead you in this life (and don’t mind him driving you up the wall all the time), your parents approve of him, his parents like you and soon enough, the two of you are engaged! Alhamdulillah! You dream about your pending halal fairytale. You plan your sunnah-fied wedding […]
Divorce (Talak) is already a devastating social phenomenon in many liberal societies with deep psychological, financial and emotional impacts, the latter especially so on children. It is gaining ground in developing countries with the woman liberation movements, material prosperity and chiefly with the development of new modern views favouring individuality. In the majority of cases of divorce, […]
A lot has been said and written over the scandal of Anthony Weiner, the New York congressman who sent “dirty” photos to a woman of his acquaintance on the internet. His whole life has been probed into and his personality deeply analyzed, as can be expected whenever a public personality is involved in extra conjugal […]
I know this story has been going around for quite some time. I’ve seen it on Tumblr, I’ve received it in my email inbox and it’s been shared on Facebook notes as well. And now I’m going to put it here followed by why I don’t understand I’m the only one who hates the story. […]
When people talk about empowering women, the image that pops into my head is not that of a skinny, toothpick of a woman – trying miserably to relieve her body of whatever fat it has in order to look “perfect” and make it to the list of the “hottest women.” What comes to my mind, […]
- Personal Driver Rennes March 7, 2021
- Cancun Airport Transportation March 7, 2021
- Paris Airport Taxi March 7, 2021
- Taxi Transfers March 7, 2021
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Should Parents Allow Their Children To Watch Anak Metropolitan? By Muzlimbuzz on July 13, 2012 8