On 21st February 2016, Habib Kadhim Jaafar as-Saggaf concluded his last night for this visit in Singapore with an electrifying mawlid with the Singapore Haqqani Ensemble at SimplyIslam, 152 Still Road. Habib Kadhim attracted over 250 people to the premises, filling the whole hall with men, women, children and the elderly. The Singapore Haqqani […]
[imagebrowser id=10] Mawlid an-Nabi The arrival of Rabi’ul Awal marks a month of wondrous celebrations all around the world as Muslims celebrate the birth of the Prophet Muhammad (S). From amidst the modern cityscape of Malaysia to the traditional settings of Kenya, Muslim men and women, adults and children alike parade in the streets or […]
There was a time in my youth, When Islam was only a custom. They said “say La IIaha IIIa Allah,.. And pray, you’ll go to Heaven.” Ah, how simple, no struggle in this, Just a word, and simple act. Thereafter I’m absorbed in this world again, With my ‘assured’ place in Paradise intact. But this […]
Goes and comes back, the season’s springs; Wilting flowers away as sunlight eventually recedes. But glad tidings – there exists an everlasting spring that never depletes; That the Lord of springs has sent as mercy to the worlds. It is the Prophetic Spring; it is an everlasting spring In the fertile hearts of the Believer; […]
One of the features of Muzlimbuzz in this month of Rabiulawal is to get #DearRasulullah trending. Here are some of our favourites! If you’re not one to tweet, why not join the other letter-writers and write your letter/poem to the Prophet Muhammad (S) at this link: http://form.jotform.me/form/20231523204
[quote]The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way – Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)[/quote] The life of Prophet Muhammad, the messenger of Allah, was a lesson for mankind. Born in 570 in Rabi-ul-Awwal, the third month in the […]
Mawla ya salli wa sallim daa’iman abadann ‘Ala habeebika khayril khalqi kullihimi O Allah, send prayers and peace always and forever Upon Your beloved (pbuh), the best from all creations Muhammadun sayyidul kawnayni wath-thaqalayn Wal fareeqayni min ‘urbiw-wa min ‘ajami Muhammad is the leader of the two worlds and the two beings (men […]
As we enter into the month of Rabiulawal, this article serves to increase in our mindfulness and awareness of the importance of loving the Prophet (S) and following his blessed example. 1. The Obligation to Increase the Love and Honor of the Prophet Allah asks the Prophet to remind his Nation that it is essential […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8