Alhamdulillah the blessed first 10 days of Zulhijjah are upon us. We are living in the days in which the Prophet ﷺ said, “There are no days in which good deeds are more beloved to Allah than these days.” Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said that standing in one of these nights in prayer is equal to standing in […]
Going on a pilgrimage be it Umrah or Hajj is, as cliche as it sounds, an experience of a lifetime. One of the best descriptions I’ve read of a pilgrimage is the following by Bruce Feiler of the New York Times: “So much of religion as it’s been practiced for centuries has been largely passive. People […]
“Best believe the Qur’an influences all of my songs” Brother Ali, “Good Lord” Any write up about Brother Ali inevitably mentions several things; that he’s a white, albino Muslim rapper who’s legally blind and hails from Minneapolis, Minnesota, far from the traditional hip-hop hotspots of New York and Los Angeles. Brother Ali was born Jason […]
It is through even a short walk in the city, in the many bustling cities of this world, teeming with busy people anxious about their hectic lives, that one will note the utter preoccupation of humans with their everyday lives. In seeing businessmen and women, speaking quickly on their Blackberries and walking hastily to their […]
Once more a period of divine blessing has dawned upon us, bringing with it its zephyrs of divine mercy and opportunity. For truly, it is not that one sacred season of devotion ends, except that another opportunity for attaining God’s forgiveness, bounty, and self-purification begins. In these cycles of sacred times, we find the heavenly […]
by Imam al-Ghazali trans. Abdal Hakim Murad There are ten good manners which the pilgrim should observe. Firstly, the money he spends must come from halal sources. He must strive, likewise, to avoid carrying on any business while on Hajj, such as would occupy the heart and distract his attention; for his purpose […]
- Habib Umar’s riveting talk at Sultan Mosque: Night of Mahabbah November 2016 November 3, 2016
- The Miraculous Night Journey and Heavenly Ascent: The Prophetic Mission for Humanity May 4, 2016
- Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? May 3, 2016
- In This Week: 2 Great Muslim Women Are Representing Singapore in Their Respective Fields April 26, 2016
- 14 Instagram Accounts All Singaporean Muslims Must Follow April 21, 2016
- Read this if you are struggling April 7, 2016
- Singaporean Ustadh Zahid aims to raise $32,000 for Syrian refugees by walking 32km March 8, 2016
- A Muslim’s Reflection on Kung Fu Panda 3 March 7, 2016
Top 5 Must-Have Muslim Apps – Radio Al Ansaar on Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps […] Source:MuzlimBuzz […]
Jean Phillip on Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant 19th May 2016 Paul is NOT Halal certified and does not ...
murujan on An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists Are you sure the people you are writing to even ...
Muhammad Alif Bin Abu Bakar on Why Do Muslims Behave As if They Are Afraid of the Opposite Sex? ما شاء الله 👍🏽 On that note, a very prominent O&G ...
Saiha on Notes from Seeker’s Retreat 2013 – Realizations, Purpose, Ethics by Imam Afroz Ali Jazakallah khair for posting this sister. May Allah make you ...
Most Commented Posts Widget
- An Open Letter to Mr Jason Neo, Christian Eliab Ratnam and Donaldson Tan. By Muzlimbuzz on November 23, 2011 28
- LGBT Muslims: Starting a Conversation By Muzlimbuzz on July 20, 2012 27
- Zayn Malik: Pop Star AND Muslim By Muzlimbuzz on June 21, 2012 15
- Top 10 Must-Have Muslim Apps By Muzlimbuzz on April 15, 2011 15
- An Open Letter to “Islamic” Extremists By Muzlimbuzz on September 24, 2013 14
- A Horrible Story About A Muslim Marriage Meeting By Muzlimbuzz on June 10, 2011 14
- Food Review: PAUL French Bakery Restaurant By Muzlimbuzz on October 26, 2012 12
- Arts Feature: Paper Medina By Muzlimbuzz on January 16, 2012 10
- Circumcision in Islam: A Meaningless Tradition Worth Discarding? By Muzlimbuzz on November 11, 2013 10
- Wardina Safiyyah – Her Journey By Muzlimbuzz on November 22, 2012 8