Muslimah Fashion Guide: Cardigans
Somewhat similar to the layering concept, you can add cardigans to create dimensions and textures to your outfit. There are literally tons of cardigan styles from the basic knit cardigan to the long ones to add height.
How do I decide?
You should at least invest in a basic cardigan that can go with just about anything and everything. It also helps that if you are in a bit of jam with time, you can simply throw the pieces together without having to think which ones match. Make that a brown or even a mustard cardigan.
Wait, hold up – mustard? Yes! Having safe colours is well, safe. But to step out of the box, yellow is the way to go. It adds warmth and brightness and a splash of funk in what would be a simple outfit. Find a perfect shade of yellow/mustard, and you’re good to go! You’ll even be surprised at how many colours go well with a perfect shade of mustard.
Other bright colours include greens, reds and purples. Don’t be afraid of experimenting with colours and patterns!
1. Essentials Burnt Brown Maxi Cardi AUD$65
2. Snap Button Cardigan US$19.80
3. Embroidered Hearts Cardigan US$22.80
4. Nautical Striped Cardigan US$22.80
5. Pointelle Boyfriend Cardigan US$27.80
6. Iridescent Button Cardigan US$29.80
7. Polka Dot Cardigan US$22.80[divider]